Dann Sapp & Son, Inc. has over 50 years of experience in the State of Florida, primarily Pinellas County, building, designing, repairing, and replacing seawalls, both commercial and residential.
This guide has been published to benefit you in making an educated decision when deciding how to repair or replace your seawall.
Download The Complete Guide To Seawalls
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- History of local seawalls
- Major types of seawall failures - Can anything be done to prevent failure?
- Most widely expected forms of seawall repair & replacement
- Sealing leaks - Drains
- Secondary anchors
- Oversized cap & anchor system guidelines
- Beam & anchor system
- Beam & anchor system & new cap
- Bean & anchor system with cap & anchor
- New low seawall in front of existing seawall
- New seawall in front of existing seawall
- Grading chart for common seawall repairs
- Cost comparison
- Choosing a Marine Contractor
- Visual inspection questionnaire
- History of Dann Sapp and Son, Inc.
GUIDE BOOK DISCLAIMER
The information in this guidebook was compiled using the 50 years experience that Dann Sapp and Son has had building seawalls in Florida. It is only an educated opinion and is not intended to be used as a design or technical manual.
OTHER DANN SAPP AND SON SEAWALL GUIDEBOOKS
- How A Concrete Seawall Is Built This 3-page photo guide shows how new innovations in concrete seawall construction for commercial application.
- How The Cadillac Of Seawalls Is Built A photo filled step-by-step guide clearly shows the exceptional quality of Dann Sapp And Son Seawall construction.
- Challenges In Concrete This short photo guide shows some unique solutions developed to solve one-of-a-kind commercial and residential customer requirements.
- The Construction Of A Boat Ramp Photos of a boat ramp construction project.
- Rip Rap Photos of Rip Rap applications for several types of seawalls